If linking from VarsityOverdriveTours.com
just close this page after
you read it.

Varsity Overdrive Realty .com

Right 4 U Property Management and Realty

CAL BRE# 01422865


Mon-Fri* 10AM to 7PM
Sundays by Appointment

Inactive - No Broker Affiliation
Licensed Salespersons

Don't let your license expire;
but also, don't let it cost you
money every four years with no
return for your investment.

You know you're not going to let it go, you
worked too hard to pass the exam.
Place your license under our Brokerage
and when those people ask you, and they
always do,"Do you still do Real Estate,"
you can say yes, I work with a Brokerage.


1- Put your license under this Brokerage, sign the Salesperson agreement, fill out the W2.

2- We'll register the change with the BRE so you will no longer be a NBA and can do real estate again.

3- If you were joining another Brokerage, you would likely be joining the normal organizations all Salesperson join, however because we are not a member of a board so you do not have to be a member. So this step takes no action.

No joining CAR or NAR, No joining a Board. Because the Broker is not a member of CAR, NAR or a Board of Realtors, we am only a member of an MLS and since we will list property under our MLS account, you do not have to join the MLS. No money put out in order to park your license with us.

4- There is a one time initial $50 fee to park your license with us but, as long as you do one (1) transaction within the first year, you will get that fifty dollar back in the form of a $50.00 bonus added to your commission split for that first deal made during your first year; in effect, making your start up fee $00.00.

If you join while you are referring someone, no parking fee is due because we are assuming that referral will result is a sale or purchase. If it does not result in sale or purchase then the $50 initial park fee will be requested.

However, if you refer three (3) clients during the first year and none result in a sale or purchase, your parking fee will be returned to you because you gave us three opportunities to close a deal. Obviously you can't be responsible for a deal not being made.

5- We ask that you are present for the initial meet and introduction, you communicate with the referred person from time to time and maybe do a lunch some time during the deal if we feels it's necessary. Other than that, you won't do any paper work, any showings or any appointments.

In fact we ask that you do not drive clients around in your car since you won't be an active agent which would require you to add our company to your insurance policy. If you choose to go out with clients, go in their car and inform them we will credit back gas money. Credit of $10 for each day of four hours looking/driving given at close of escrow or check given if the deal does not close.

We close the deal and you get 15% of the office's paid commission on any home or Vacant Land. Home is defined as any 1-4 unit structure. For larger complexes the fee paid to you may vary. There is an additional deduction from your split of $100 for E&O Insurance.


For out of state, or out of area referrals (meaning in California but too far away for us to do the deal), you get 50% of the referral fee our Brokerage is paid. We generally charge 25% - 30% of the selling price. Easy money for passing on a name.


We also do property management so there's two things we attempt to do. We either get the property owner under a property management contract rent, or we have a finders agreement with the property owner. As an agent we also get paid for finding people to rent the property.

1- If you bring a renter for the property, you get 50% of whatever fee we are paid. We charge(1/2) half of the fist months rent.

2- If you secure a finders fee agreement with the property owner, you get 20% of whatever we are paid (normally half of first months rent). You can get both the 20% for securing the finders fee agreement and 50% for finding a renter for a total of 70%.

3- If you secure a deal for property management, well we'll sit down and figure out what is fair compensation to you based on the deal we have with the property owner.


Every four years you put out money to renew your license knowing you aren't going to use it, but you worked so hard to past the test you just can't let it go.

After reading what we are offering you, you're thinking, why didn't you do this years ago right? You may be thinking, "I have a friend in real estate, I'll just go to his or her office if I have someone to refer." You could do that but remember, if you go to your friend who is a Broker, he likely is in CAR, NAR and a Board which means you have to put out over five hundred dollars just to get started. Maybe you didn't know, most boards fine the Brokers if their people don't join the Board, CAR and NAR since that Broker is a member, so you want to stick with us.

Bookmark our website and put our number in your phone. You may not want to sign up now, but when that family member ask you if you can sale their house, you're think of us; we'll be here waiting.

Oh, one last thing. You might feel like your client needs to work with a specific person. Don't worry about it, we are in the process of bringing on several licensed sales persons of various backgrounds, so I'm sure we will have someone that you feel fits well with your client.

Of course I have to make the following standard Disclaimer: The percentages and terms listed on this page are not fixed and are subject to change. Nothing on this page should be considered or qualify as an offer for employment. Licensed sale persons are considered independent contractors by the government departments that have jurisdiction over employment laws and regulations.


Derrick Autry
Varsity Overdrive Realty
CAL BRE# 01422865

contact us at: VarsityOverdrive@outlook.com

Back Home